Tuesday 9 July 2013

How do you catch without a real fishing rod?

As a girl who was only on the child in the neighborhood to play, he had lived a girl of my age, in the way of me. We live on Earth in a quiet neighborhood with a sheep farm on the road, which had a meandering Brook, behind their property and my neighbour House and it worked. Needless to say, I learned with "boy toys" as their toys from farm, cars, etc. to play and played Cowboys and Indians (which should be a note that was kind!), and always went the Indians for some reason. For some reason I wanted to never to return to play "House" or dress up dolls!

However, we have discovered a hobby that both enjoy. Fishing! Brook was our playground behind their House, and we spent hours walking, swimming, catch fish and Crawdads hard together. Never touched me this hard Crawdads! She had claws and saw scary! MONSTER!

I once beyond these unpleasant writhing worms and harassment my own touch of hook (let your bait not to use me!), I really had fun fishing. We were about 9 years and I got along pretty well for a boys and girls. He had his own fishing rod and carefully looking for curl and I had none! It was an old fishing rod, which his father had that allowed me to use and if the bar - he had nothing with fish!

My friend suffering is not enough for me, I use its shank, so he and I began poking around in the workshop of his father and a long stick and some signs that binds us to the end of the stick. Then for a hook we have a nail and hitting in a way that we believe make a good fishing. I was there... my home fishing rod!

I really started to pull a worm on the nail and the line-out on the Bay in the bottom, I could find. Believe it or not...I actually caught a fish in homemade fishing rod! Our parents were excited! It was a real gem. really wasn't much on the stage of the Minnow, but hey...It caught a fish! It is what it was all about us! They went to our own ways of life, and often on the question I asked if he recalled home shank than this summer afternoon before every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment